WholeheARTed Creativity.

20.3.11

Finished the streetfront of Shepherd Hotel in Bethlehem, Israel.  Vegas-type feel, yet the origin of multiple religions.. So odd -- and great. 











So, it was Midterms last week.  My painting class hung our pieces in the Regis Art Center, before critiquing.  Here is a glimpse of the work:

























My paitings are below.  There are models every class session - so I've been painting a lot off the figure.  Completely different than my subject matter, but I'm really enjoying the forms & freedom.
Lastly, I am officially a BFA student. Heck yeah. :) Applications & portfolios were due in early March, and I found out a few days ago.  That news -- just makes me happy.  I now get studio space at the U, an advisor, & get to be part of a great community of art.  Pure inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive